Information on deleted post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hollywood703

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I would like to speak to a Senior admin or moderator about a post removal. I have a suspicion that the person that I responded to (staff member) deleted my post and yet the staff members "off topic" post remains.

They’re clearing 99% of that thread- looks like 2 pages were deleted so far. What bugs me is I wasn’t shown the deleted post, so wasn’t sure how it was off topic.

I would like to speak to a Senior admin or moderator about a post removal. I have a suspicion that the person that I responded to (staff member) deleted my post and yet the staff members "off topic" post remains.
Which thread are you referring to?

They’re clearing 99% of that thread- looks like 2 pages were deleted so far. What bugs me is I wasn’t shown the deleted post, so wasn’t sure how it was off topic.

There is always some thread drift on the internet. No doubt we can find many threads that mature from one topic to the next over several pages. I would argue that our posts were not that far off topic, but it’s certianly not enough to get unhappy about. Their house their rules.

Viewing of the deleted post section should be apart of the scubaboard supporter membership….

There is always some thread drift on the internet. No doubt we can find many threads that mature from one topic to the next over several pages. I would argue that our posts were not that far off topic, but it’s certianly not enough to get unhappy about. Their house their rules.
Im not really that unhappy. Just would like to be aware of whatever I did wrong.

oh I dont disagree with its their forum, I just found it ironic that my post directly responding to a staff member was deleted but then the same type of post remained. Since we do not get notification of who removed it, It appeared possible that the quoted person may have removed it for hurt feelings and not for the original intent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom