Information on divemaster internships in Asia? Best dive schools to do my DMT...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foof

New
Reaction score
Hi there,

just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on where to do my DMT?

I was was thinking either the Malapascua (Thresher Shark Divers in particular), Ko Tao or Gili Islands? But have concerns with all, too small, too touristy (dive factories), etc.

i would like the best training possible and possibly good job prospects after or at least a little helping hand. I'm not just looking for the cheapest deal and would like to take my time doing the course. Would also like a good social atmosphere as well.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where they've done their DM? And what are you doing since completing the course?

thanks,
emily

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Complete your profile and check out the Asia forum here.

Thailand is a great area to do your Divemaster Internship, I did mine here many years ago and have no regret at all.
There are many different islands that you can do it at but I think that Koh Phi Phi is the best. I might be a little more
expensive than the others but the marine life is great!!!!!

Dive Phi Phi Dan: Divemaster Internship, Koh Phi Phi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom