Innovation in diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sad_clown_by_turorudolf-d5udqv5.jpg

box-of-kleenexkleenex-kleenex-hand-towels-pop-up-box-9-x-105-hygienic-one-1vodup9m.jpg

ujupygu2.jpg

14659_1181818861814_1118474120_30496120_7914456_n.jpg

Not nearly as an imaginative retort as your mystical dive history and posting prowess but if the classic "I know you are but what am I" is all you've got I'll consider this thread and hopefully your nonsense abated.

Not nearly as an imaginative retort as your mystical dive history and posting prowess but if the classic "I know you are but what am I" is all you've got I'll consider this thread and hopefully your nonsense abated.

Do I know you?

What is your problem?

Go away, please.

Maybe ask the Mods. to delete this whole thread if it bothers you so much.

I did not start it and I can care or less about it.

It is a pointless discussion about Tony who said I made a "piss poor decision" but cannot explain why and keeps on reverting about my diving without a Dive Computer/Bottom Timer when a Dive Computer/Bottom Timer that dive that day was a tool with no purpose to prevent or resolve an emergency.

You instead I do not understand about your fixation about me.

I suggest easier pickings elsewhere.

You have something to add to the topic, do so, otherwise please stop harassing me personally with your infantile pictures and non-sense.

Go diving!

You are post #1.

Do I know you?

What is your problem?

Go away, please.

It is a pointless discussion about Tony who said I made a "piss poor decision" but cannot explain why and keeps on reverting about my diving without a Dive Computer/Bottom Timer when a Dive Computer/Bottom Timer that dive that day was a tool with no purpose to prevent or resolve an emergency.

You instead I do not understand about your fixation about me.

I suggest easier pickings elsewhere.

You have something to add to the topic, do so, otherwise please stop harassing me personally with your infantile pictures and non-sense.

Go diving!

You don't know me.

There are 32 pages of your endless drivel, not unlike most threads you choose to interject yourself into as some sort of subject matter expert.

You did make a piss poor decision and it's been asked and answered so many times that the internet is considering whether or not to start charging you for additional bandwidth.

I am adding to the topic. I'm just one more voice out of the vast majority that think what you did was was wrong. If you feel harassed by that then fine. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

As to closing and deleting the thread? Best comment out of your keyboard yet.

You are post #1.

You could try to ignore it in the meantime.

Close your eyes and you won't see it.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

---------- Post added February 2nd, 2014 at 12:52 PM ----------

You don't know me.

There are 32 pages of your endless drivel, not unlike most threads you choose to interject yourself into as some sort of subject matter expert.

You did make a piss poor decision and it's been asked and answered so many times that the internet is considering whether or not to start charging you for additional bandwidth.

I am adding to the topic. I'm just one more voice out of the vast majority that think what you did was was wrong. If you feel harassed by that then fine. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

As to closing and deleting the thread? Best comment out of your keyboard yet.

I see, some kind of envy because you perceive me being an "expert."

Nonsense. I am no expert.

Don't worry, your "ego" is safe.

Your opinion has been noted, now you and your silly and puerile pictures and behavior, please go away.

at 12:52 PM ----------

I see, some kind of envy because you perceive me being an "expert."

Nonsense. I am no expert.

Don't worry, your "ego" is safe.

Your opinion has been noted, now you and your silly and puerile pictures and behavior, please go away.

Oh there is no envy and much of the internet is WELL aware that you are not an expert.

this is the weirdest thread ever. i dont think you guys even know why you're arguing. Its kinda comical, but also sad.

this is the weirdest thread ever. i dont think you guys even know why you're arguing. Its kinda comical, but also sad.

I've witnessed enough of his threads to know it doesn't matter the topic. His cyclical nonsense will permeate the forum until all hope is lost.

i feel ya. ive been involved in a few myself. but in this one, NO ONE is making a coherent argument one way or another. But as much as it pains me to say it, Gian's argument (as thin as it may be) is the best one of the lot. Sad/weird/funny. Like Shakespeare, but way worse content.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom