Inon Lenses ; UFL-165AD, UCL-165AD, UWL-100 28AD+Dome, INON D2000 + LE-550W lights x2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dogdrjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like I am hanging up my fins so I am selling some INON camera gear. I would like to avoid eBay and Paypal but we will see what response I get here. Listed prices are the minimum I would like to get but you can post offers here if you want to. I will probably end any bidding in about a week, and if I don't get good enough offers wi resort to eBay. Shipping probably $10/unit, but less if you buy more than 1 item:
1) UFL-165AD WA lens. A couple of little spots on the plastic dome that don't usually show up in pictures but occasionally catch a little light. Also a crack in the base of the lens hood that does not affect function. Includes front and rear caps and a neoprene bag. $150 (retail ~ $500)
2) UCL-165AD close-up lens. Looks good. Includes front cap but no rear cap - I have a substitute sort of cap using an AD adaptor screwed into a threaded adaptor. $75 (retail ~ $150)
3) UWL-100 28AD with dome. All glass surfaces look good. A really nice lens (IMHO better than the UFL-165, and definitely works better than that lens with a Canon S95/Recsea housing). Rear cap but no front cap. Heavy - lots of metal and glass, but I think the better performance is worth it. $300 (retail ~ $850 for combo)
I also have an INON D-2000 strobe (the older model with the halogen (?) focus light instead of the newer one with led). Includes Z-bracket and fiberoptic cable. Along with that I have two INON LE-550W lights and a bracket that mounts under the strobe to hold both lights. Allows use of one or both lights along with or instead of the strobe. Good smooth beam spread and nice color rendition. Also a knock-off Asian tray/arm combo. Make me an offer I can't refuse, or I may keep the strobe and lights for use when I snorkel. (retail ~ $ 1200 for strobe+lights+brackets)
I also have, but will probably keep, a Recsea S95 housing and two Canon S95 cameras.
I can send pictures of any or all of the items but I don't have any pictures saved at this time so it will take a little time.
Any questions? PM or email me at dogdrjohn@gmail.com, or call me at 360-606-5723. I live in Washington state so consider that if calling

I will consider "package price" (and lower shipping costs) if you want some or all of this stuff

$400 + (hopefully +)
Trying again - taking offers until Christmas, or sooner if someone makes a good enough offer sooner.
Now nearly blind so selling everything
RECSEA S95 housing
INON D2000 strobe
INON UWL-100 28AD with dome
INON UCL-165AD
INON AD close up lens
pair of INON LE550W lights with clamp to mount under strobe
generic tray/arm, strobe sync cable u rings and grease, whatever manuals and instructions I can find
UK light cannon with pistol grip, extra bulb and adapters to use rechargeable batteries
Hartenberger Mini Electronic, charger, 2 battery packs that will nor hold a charge
I am keeping the Canon S95 but they are available on ebay for about $100, or pay me an extra $100
Shipping $20-30
I would like to get at least $400 + shipping + $100 if you want the camera
I want to sell it all as a package deal with of without the extra lights. I believe the price is low enough for someone to want most or all of it and sell the rest themselves.
Reply to this post or message me here in SB or call 360 606 5723
I can answer some questions but reading and typing are challenging with my new very limited vision. Selling as-is and DIY

sent you a PM - mostly interested in the RecSea housing and possibly the dome (have a UWL-100 already) but will give you a call as that seems to be easier with you vision

I've also sent a pm. I'm interested in the housing and lenses although would be open to taking all. I don't need the camera as I already have 2.

Back
Top Bottom