Inon Z240 with Canon G9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtnpool

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find an easy answer for this, so I was hoping someone could tell me how I can use the Inon Z240 with the Canon Housing for the Canon G9 - specifically, how would it be attached to the housing so that it would be triggered by the internal flash?:confused: I've seen some pics of homemade solutions, but was wondering if there was a easy way to make it work with the fiber optic cable - how does is actually attach to the housing without having to make some homemade attachment? I am interested in buying this strobe as I'm planning a trip to Sipidan soon, and would like to make sure I can get it working properly.
I see many posters here have similar setups and I was hoping one of you could impart your wisdom. it will be my first strobe (previously shot with Canon S45 - no strobe).

Thanks in advance for your advice!

P.S. Alcina posted some wonderful information, I love reading this site, hope to post some decent pics after my dive trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom