Instadry vs. Aqualock vs. H2 5mm Gloves?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cozumelkeith

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Wondering if anyone can comment on how these three gloves compare when it comes to fit/dexterity/durability. I wore a pair of medium Instadrys last year, and while they fit my hands quite well when it comes to finger length, and the dexterity is great, they are a bear to get on, especially on a hot day. Sounded like from the descriptions the H2/Aqualock neoprene might have a bit more stretch to help with donning/reduce any hand fatigue during the dive. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Best,
Keith

cozumelkeith,

You are correct, the AquaLock gloves have way more stretch than any other Henderson product. This applies to the suit, boots & hood as well. Hope this helps.

This may take you back some...I gave my 'old' Henderson with the 'gold' colored inside (I believe it might have been when you made them in the USA, LABEL SAYS SO!) to my son in law (my body type changed a bit..!!!) and I'm looking at a new AguaLock for me. Anyway is the int liner on the AquaLock better/worse then what I had and what about sizing...? and the hood, booties, gloves that are made for them? BTW, my old suit above had 100's of dives in it and it looks near brand new. Best suit I ever had. Hard to give up. Frankly has your quality changed? Be honest

Hey promocop,

Our AquaLock series suits, boots, gloves and hoods all have Golden Micro Fleece lining. This allows quicker drying, and it feels extremely luxurious and soft on the skin. This lining is just one way we evolved the materials, quality and performance since Gold Core. As for sizing, the AquaLock is more stretchy than Gold Core, so you may find it to be more forgiving with sizes. Keep that in mind if you are on the edge of a size we offer. We remain committed to quality and back it up with the best customer service in the industry should there be any problems.

Aqua Lock Men’s Back Zip Full Jumpsuit 800 Series

Back
Top Bottom