Instuctor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NTEX

Registered
Reaction score
My friends dad is/was a PADI Instructor and had unknowingly let the certification expire!! It has been a few years past the renew date and was I believe over seas when it expired. What is PADI's rules on a expired Instructor cert? Does he have to go through the class again or pay a fee? Thanks for any info.

More than a year or two will require a complete IDC and IE which of course we all know is essential to maintain the high level of training standardseyebrow

NTEX:
My friends dad is/was a PADI Instructor and had unknowingly let the certification expire!! It has been a few years past the renew date and was I believe over seas when it expired. What is PADI's rules on a expired Instructor cert? Does he have to go through the class again or pay a fee? Thanks for any info.
"A few years"... He'll have to take the IDC and IE for sure. Have him contact PADI and they will explain the complete process.

Dennis--

Back
Top Bottom