Intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yellow Angel Fish

She Who Commands The Kraken
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I still feel like a newby to diving and the diving life. I am PADI OW certified since June 2004 but have just recently found out what you all have know for eons. Diving is awesome. I feel as though my entire outlook has changed regarding the water and it isn't because I have a new mask. :wink: My loving husband has been diving for seven years and patiently awaiting my epiphany. Thanks to all those who have helped me find the water and for protecting the sea life so that it would still be there when I finally made it to the bottom.

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Yellow Angel Fish !!!!

I KNOW :D you'll become an active and productive member of the board.

Safe dives . . . . .
. . . safer ascents!!!

the K

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It really would help if you'd complete your profile. :thumb:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Congrats on the new realization about diving being great. Unfortunately, my SO (significant other) will not see things MY WAY (isn't that the way it goes?:confused: )

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Congratulations and welcome to the Scubaboard!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom