Invalid redirect

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, got it tonight...

What page were you on when you tried to log in?

Also, try clearing your cache and cookies, logout and see if it is still there when you log in.

I get it all the time as well. From main root/home page i sign in and it hits. No big deal really I can still get to the forums.

I understand it's no big deal, but if the issue is to be fixed, I need to reproduce it.

I was able to get the error from the page ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network - ScubaBoard Home a few days ago. It did in fact say, "invalid redirect" but now it's gone for me, as I've made a change, and I tried it on several computers and browsers...

The "main root home page" which one is that? I need the URL, as people may have different entry points. I need to know what the address bar says on your browser.

Also, I need someone to reply to the "clear your cache and cookies and then try to log in again"

It's nearly impossible to solve problems without assistance from the people who are reporting them.

Thanks for any assistance.

This is the URL i use to enter the system
ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network - ScubaBoard Home

And this is the url that I see when it is reporting the error
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/login.php?do=login

And this is a screenshot of what it looks like when I see the error
Capture.jpg

I have tried to clear my cache and cookies same problem, I have tried to login in an Incognito Window (so independent of my history and cache) same problem, tried in Chrome, Firefox, and IE and they all have the same problem.

I am happy to help fix it and work Tech support myself so I feel your pain, drop me a PM if you want me to try anything specific or different.

kg.

For now... the quick fix is

Put in WWW.

I will look at the redirect rules, but I'm kind of busy the next few days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

cool that does work. whenever.

kg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom