Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got off the phone with SSI and they are processing our replacement C-Cards today and will be shipped either today or tomorrow! YES!!! We are go for launch!

Already started packing and getting stuff in order. Dog sitter, scale to weigh the luggage, meds for wife, name bracelet for Sawyer, ect...

Getting close my friends.

Last edited:
Do you have a smart phone? I'm just curious if the non-professional SSI diver can download their c-card for free.

Glad to hear SSI is sending you your card. I have to say one thing about SSI... they are pretty responsive...

WOO HOO!! I just finished the theory part of the rescue course!! I only got 1 question wrong on the final exam, which I probably would have gotten if I thought about it for half a second, d'oh! Next up is CPR/First Aid on Saturday!

Are you going to finish the course beore you go to Coz? I got my Rescue Diver card in the mail from PADI yesterday! :)

Are you going to finish the course beore you go to Coz? I got my Rescue Diver card in the mail from PADI yesterday! :)

So is true that you'll get more women now? Or you can hitch-hike on a fire-truck? hahahaha! Again, congrats on your cert - and like you said, hopefully you'll never have to use it!

As for me, I'll be finishing the course IN Coz, right before the Invasion!

Do you have a smart phone? I'm just curious if the non-professional SSI diver can download their c-card for free.

Glad to hear SSI is sending you your card. I have to say one thing about SSI... they are pretty responsive...

No, I do not have a smart or iPhone but Vickie does. If you go to the " my ssi" section on line it will tell who ever wants to look at your credentials all they will want to know. Was pretty surprised at how detailed it was. The page gave my pants size and the type of Bratwurst I like.

Last edited:
No, I do not have a smart or iPhone but Vickie does. If you go to the " my ssi" section on line it will tell who ever wants to look at your credentials all they will want to know. Was pretty surprised at how detailed it was. The page gave my pants size and the type of Bratwurst I like.
On my first reading I was just quickly glancing over it, and I thought you said it gave out the size of your Bratwurst! LOL! :D

---------- Post added ----------

So is true that you'll get more women now? Or you can hitch-hike on a fire-truck? hahahaha! Again, congrats on your cert - and like you said, hopefully you'll never have to use it!

As for me, I'll be finishing the course IN Coz, right before the Invasion!
I thought you already had more women then you could handle as it is?

On my first reading I was just quickly glancing over it, and I thought you said it gave out the size of your Bratwurst! LOL! :D

I was just laughing because he likes Bratwurst!! :rofl3::rofl3: German or Polish?? :rofl3::rofl3:

I thought you already had more women then you could handle as it is?

You Texas boys got a lot to learn.... :rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom