Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:-( is all I have to say at this point!

There is still time to sign up!!!

---------- Post added ----------

Scott and I want to wish the members of PDT# 8 and the rest of the Invasion a great time. I'm sorry we are not able to make it. We'll be there in our hearts.

FOKUS now!!!:D

Love,

Indira

And Precision Dive Team #8 is sorry you two are not going to make the Invasion. When you and Scott are enjoying each others company in the Maldives, just think of how the other members of PDT #8 will Fokus.

Keith

:-( is all I have to say at this point!

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I will miss you too Leann!! At least your still going diving for your birthday!! I demand you have a good time, take a few photos, and come back with an amazing trip report!! :D :D :D ... and kick that mid life crisis square in the noots!!

Shhhhhhhh! Stop telling them. There's only so much good diving, food, drink and fun to go around. If too many people find out, what will happen then????

With the prices offered for this vacay (double occupancy $850 for a week, all inclusive DIVING INCLUDED 3 tanks per day plus unlimited shore), how can you NOT afford to go?! That's all I can say... I've been putting aside $50 a pay and that basically covers it!!!

I just want to say THANKS to everyone for the planning and THANKS in advance to the wonderful resort for having us again this year. It's going to be even more amazing than last year!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom