Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJenny is who is missing, its a job thing.

I just don't understand some people's priorities.... :dork2:
Not bad turn out from the originals!

Group #3: Pete, Elena, Monica, Denise, Monica and I, returning... With the addition of two or three new clowns.. (JamesR = Head clown)

Last edited:
val moonie.jpg
I just wanted to wish HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all my Babes out there.:kiss2:

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

As a source of further confusion over how the airlines determine the airfare to Cozumel, today I could lock in my airfare from Chicago for $498 round trip. I am going to wait a bit and see if it cahnges at all.
Is that from june 30 to July 7 on Continental/United?

I just booked our flight from Melbourne to Coz via Charlotte with US Air... I used my frequent flyer miles to pay for the majority of it. I'll be in Coz in time for lunch and an afternoon buoyancy check.

I was just there last month, and I'm ready to go back... btw... we had lunch at Guido's... Yeah... we ate at an Italian restaurant in Mexico... We had a real good meal...

The diving gods are answering my prayers. Just scored some ff seats direct to Cozumel from June 27 to July 11. Put a 7 day farelock on them so when I get home I can check to see if I can actually afford 2 weeks in Cozumel. Also hoping the dates I actually want come available. Might just put down a deposit for the Invasion this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom