Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whaleshark Excursion question. This is a snorkel trip correct? I just hate assuming things. Must find room to pack freediving fins!! 5am is early, but Whalesharks will make the early reveille worth it.

Whaleshark Excursion question. This is a snorkel trip correct? I just hate assuming things. Must find room to pack freediving fins!! 5am is early, but Whalesharks will make the early reveille worth it.

That is correct and don't forget to let Al at Bay Adventure know you want to do this excursion when you put your deposit down. We have a limited amount of space for this excursion.

Kate! Tamsey and I are going on the excursion.

PDT #8 Rocks!!!

PDT #8 Rocks!!!

I still have not gotten everything worked out. I am hoping to get past some financial hurdles early next week. The road of life is full of potholes! And tuition is not cheap at the school of hard knocks!!

PDT #8 Rocks!!!

Poor Kate, opps I mean Keith, they'll never let that one go. And for you all with ???? Kate/Keith/MNJoe/supplies/Fokus? It will be another tale to tell around the pool in the evening. :wink:

Poor Kate, opps I mean Keith, they'll never let that one go. And for you all with ???? Kate/Keith/MNJoe/supplies/Fokus? It will be another tale to tell around the pool in the evening. :wink:

Apparently I am so used to being called Kate, I didn't catch that one.

CBS newsblast this am: Air Fares are rising on many carriers due to fuel costs.:depressed:

Probably not the best news for our group!

If you can pull the trigger now, my advice is to just do it. I haven't looked at or worried about airfare since doing so....it's one less thing to worry about, stress you out, or take time you can spend better doing something else, like going diving or something :wink:

I am looking forward to meeting NetDoc at the Texas Dive Show the 24th or 25th...anyone else gonna be there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom