Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have a great time. be safe. drink one for me.

Anyone up for spearfishing with Leo one day?

F*** YES!!! Funny, I was just sharpening my spear tips this morning while watching Coz videos!! (haha, no, not really - but they are pretty sharp!!!)

Can you give me details?

Get a tank, get a boat (optional), kill some s***, eat that s***!!!!!!

Anyone going to go bar hopping at the end of the trip?

Here's a hint:
View attachment 122769

(like Randy Savage): OOOHHHHH YEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!! As long as you can keep your wit and remember that even with my long hair, I am indeed a man, please do not try to have sex with me!! hahahaha. I will graciously return the favor! hahaha

Ok Gang
I was hoping the latest crew list from Bay Adventures would have arrived before I had to leave.
Roxanne and I will be attending Springfest and we will update the crew list and map when we return.

ITS PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

UBER JEALOUS!!! Have a blast, guys!!

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Indiana has added 2 more returning Invaders
Louisiana lost it's only crew members and Texas also lost 1
State with most crew members still

Texas 15 California 9

I will to release rooms on May 12th that we have on hold back to the hotel.
At that point we will be on "if space is available basis"
Please let those thinking about going know.

THE TIME TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT IS RUNNING OUT.

So we are right at 74/75 attendees. Sure hope we have a big, big rush in the next 2 weeks.

We only have the rooms guaranteed on hold until May 12th. Invaders may still be able to join, but only if the hotel still has rooms available.

So at that point it will be "if space is available basis".

The only way to guarantee a spot is to act before May 12th.
:)

Wow... I just can't wait for this to happen. It will be so much fun. If you haven't made plans for this, you should do that right now!

Those interested, DiverG and PansSiren, here is a link to Leo's website. I just sent him an e-mail to see how many spearos he could take on his boat at one time. Waiting to hear back from him. I do know that you can't spearfish while using scuba gear, must be done by holding breath. Here is more information.

Learn to Spear | Spearfishing Today

(like Randy Savage): OOOHHHHH YEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!! As long as you can keep your wit and remember that even with my long hair, I am indeed a man, please do not try to have sex with me!! hahahaha. I will graciously return the favor! hahaha

Janet has informed me that I am not to share or be shared during the invasion :no:

I am not sure if I should feel dirty or not :confused:

:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom