Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoolTech:
Walter can take her to an air pocket to discuss how the dive is going...

She wouldn't like that, but she might like sounding like Donald Duck. That air pocket has been there since '85.

CoolTech:
or... where our 3rd dive buddy disappeared to

I have no idea what you are talking about.........ssshhhh.

DennisW:
Donna won't be nervous about diving the Eagle if you are there, too.

She's not gonna make me behave, is she?

Missdirected:
Walter you are listed on 7/15 as doing the Duane dive. This is the dive you were wanting to do on the Eagle and hoping that everyone would agree to do a double dip, if my memory serves me correctly.

Edited; nvm Walter. Ignore me

How can I ignore you, Darlin'? I switched from the Duane to the Eagle. I love the Duane, but the Eagle is my all time favorite dive and I haven't dived it nearly enough in recent years.

Make you behave? Now what kind of fun would that be?

WoW Walter got all the good dives... Hey if something 'happens' (to you) and you can not make it can I have your seats on those boats? :)

ScubaDad- I saw that when I got the Scheledule and figured it was you and your ScubaKids. I pointed that out to the GF and she is, as I am, excited to dive with you and your Scuba Offspring. A reef dvie would be fine for that dive.

See Post #84 on this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Gary
Walter....Now...Now...You know all you have to do is call me. Why don't we change the AquaticDiver on Sunday Morning to an Eagle Dive. It's a little far for Blue Water to go.
Would that work for everyone?

Good Diving,

Missdirected:
Works for us as well. Just signed three of us up.

Well after purposely signing up for this dive cuz lil sis likes Walter, and because it would help Walter get a majority for a double dip on the Eagle, which I was keen on, they say sis was never signed up for anything :(

Gary or Brenda, please double check, as you also said in an email to me you didn't have Johnny either at one point. I let you know who he was as I had signed all three of us through my card on my form.

Here are our emails, which are generic in nature, so I don't mind posting, perhaps they will jog your memory. :ne_nau:

MissD:
> Hi Brenda this is Tracy Jobson. I have booked with you for the Invasion
> dives. Anywho, I mistakenly thought KBeck told you we were staying
> with her. We as in myself, lil sis/Carissa, and Johnnyseko/John. She
> posted on the thread the other day that she forgot to tell you and you had
> put some others with her. I want to make sure that is correct before I
look for other accommodations. Thanks a bunch.

Admiral:
> OK, who is John? Tim said he was with Krista and I don't have a John
> anywhere who has submitted a form.
>
MissDirected:
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 12:10 PM
To: dive@conchrepublicdivers.com
Subject: Re: Information

Johnny is my bf. We were to get one room, Krista and her bf in the other,
and lil sis was getting the couch. Netmage Tim was going to grab the floor.

And heck that reminds me, we are only booked for Sunday's dives. Need to
get hoppin' and book the rest! :)

Admiral Sunday, April 15, 2007 12:49 PM:
Got it. Maybe you can get the MB, Sis and Krista the BR and Tim the couch?

Now today:
Admiral: No can do. I am full. You didn't sign her up for any dives/ Sorry

Note: I was going to email this however, it seems with emails and this thread it might be better to keep things in one spot :ne_nau: If it is not possible to fit her in, no worries, just let me know.:) The three of us will figure something else out. We're more reef people anywhoozle :D

Orlando Eric:
ScubaDad- I saw that when I got the Scheledule and figured it was you and your ScubaKids. I pointed that out to the GF and she is, as I am, excited to dive with you and your Scuba Offspring. A reef dvie would be fine for that dive.

That's great to hear! I didn't want one of my ScubaKids messing up your dive.

I'm taking my youngest to Ginnie over Memorial Day weekend and getting some easy dives in with him. (I don't want to experience Peppers Park an Memorial Day again.:no )

Al

ScubaDad- Well they only shot up the Park for TWO years in a ROW now. Don't tell the chamber of commerce but the gang activity is on a BIG rise here and I imagine the will try to make Pepper Park on Memorial day another Dodge City weekend. I am actually working 0630 to 1500 this year and the Deputy working the park this year is a very good partner/friend of mine. Our intention is to throw the "knowns" out as fast as they get there. (I still can not reccomend taking your kids there though)

On to better thoughts... diving in the KEYS.. man my work days having just been better faced everyday since I signed up for this Keys Invasion.

I had to twist the Lt's arm but I got approved for the time off.. WOO Hooooooo

Orlando Eric:
ScubaDad- Well they only shot up the Park for TWO years in a ROW now. Don't tell the chamber of commerce but the gang activity is on a BIG rise here and I imagine the will try to make Pepper Park on Memorial day another Dodge City weekend. I am actually working 0630 to 1500 this year and the Deputy working the park this year is a very good partner/friend of mine. Our intention is to throw the "knowns" out as fast as they get there. (I still can not reccomend taking your kids there though)

On to better thoughts... diving in the KEYS.. man my work days having just been better faced everyday since I signed up for this Keys Invasion.

I had to twist the Lt's arm but I got approved for the time off.. WOO Hooooooo
Wow! Eric your life seems much more stressful than mine!

I hope you make it through the hard times to dive with us!

yeah welll... everything i have to say i say in my signature

Missdirected,

So I've just back from NY and didn't have access or time to access my computer, so I just saw your posting. I'm haven't looked at the registration emails but would suggest we touch base with Brenda or myself so we figure this out?

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom