Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4u:
Miss D I am booked for 2 divers on the eagle and duane ... but it looks like I dont have a second diver ... if this spot would help let me know :wink:
Kim P

We are sorted. Joe had to cancel so sis got his spot (Joe what's up?). :jump: Thanks Kim, Admiral and Captain. :kiss:

To the others looking for spots;

1. I would get on the cancellation list. People tend to bow out at the last sec.
2. Book with Cristal Clear Charters. With this kind of advance notice there should be no problem.
3. I know someone interested in wreck trek. It is pricey ($175) but it is a heck of a lot of fun.
4. Also I would start an "overflow" thread, if I were you.

Missdirected:

Wow, what a great idea...:)

Missdirected:
We are sorted. Joe had to cancel so sis got his spot (Joe what's up?). :jump: Thanks Kim, Admiral and Captain. :kiss:

I had to cancel Sunday dive but I will be diving on Friday & Saturday.

joeamit:
I had to cancel Sunday dive but I will be diving on Friday & Saturday.

Oh very good then. Will you be bringing the Mrs. to the party on Saturday night?

Walter:
You can fix it. Click edit. On your end quote, replace "Orlando Eric=" with "[/".
Thank you Walter. I got it fixed.

Missdirected:
To the others looking for spots;

1. I would get on the cancellation list. People tend to bow out at the last sec.
2. Book with Cristal Clear Charters. With this kind of advance notice there should be no problem.
3. I know someone interested in wreck trek. It is pricey ($175) but it is a heck of a lot of fun.
MissD
I have already emailed Brenda to let her know that if anything opens up we are interested. And thank you for the other ideas.

Debby said she is bringing her Kayak, I always have some assorted rope so she could tow us out to some wrecks I mean heck Jack Lalane towed a bunch of rowboats while swimming, how hard can it be?

Hey, I've been pumping iron for years, so I might tow you so quickly that you'll get splashed in my wake!!! :rofl3:

DebbyDiver:
Hey, I've been pumping iron for years, so I might tow you so quickly that you'll get splashed in my wake!!! :rofl3:
That's cool...I'm up for kayak diving. A quick lil' row how to the Speigal? lol

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom