Is it too early to start talking about MAY 2010??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Not for me!

I'll be there May 1-11, diving with and staying at Blue Angel.

There is no such thing as too soon when it comes to discussing the next Coz trip. Any such thoughts were obviously invented by those who've never been.

Yep, its never to early although it almost makes me feel that my trip in 2 weeks is over. I guess by the time you leave in May I can, or some else will have started a Cozumel in August thread!!!
No doubt you will have a great time.

Not for me!

I'll be there May 1-11, diving with and staying at Blue Angel.

Will be there May 12th. through the twentieth. Looks like I'll just miss you this trip. I was looking forward to meeting you this time. There's always next year.

I get there May 28 for a week!

It's never too early Gordon. I'm glad I don't have to wait as long as you though... my family and I will be there for Spring Break, staying at El Cantil & diving with Blue XT~Sea. Yippee!!!

And what were your questions about the Blue Angel, dear member? We are here to help. :biggrin3: (I love to spend other people's money!)

Looking at being there May 3 - 10 probably staying at el cantil and diving with Mestizo.
John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom