Is it too early to start talking about MAY 2010??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deb-
Going to be in town for June and/or July?
Headed back down sometime then.

Hey, Sallye, I don't know my schedule. Need to end our warranty issues with Whirlpool Mexico -- filed a complaint against them last month & hearing is 31 May. Don't know what the procedure is after that. Would like to be here mid-August to assist Sheryl with REEF Week. I'd also like stay case of hurricane so maybe I'll go to the US for a couple of weeks in June only. Or I won't leave!!!

Blue is good. Heard a toadfish last night on our first night dive. Wow. CharlieSierra cracked my wife in the chops during the dive, so we stopped at Casa Del Mar and drinks were on him. Excellent day.

We arrived home yesterday after a weeks stay on Cozumel with perfect weather and six great days of diving. I would like to thank the Scubaboarders we met at Blue Angel for making our stay even more enjoyable. Gordon- it was a pleasure meeting and diving with you, and I learned to watch out for light fingered Texans. Vron- It was great to meet and dive with you also. We all missed you when you left. I hope your long trip home went well. Shotdisc98- we did not get to dive together but enjoyed meeting you. I saw your post and am glad that your special dinner was all you hoped it would be.
My wife and I all already planning the restaurant list for our next trip. I hope everyone else's trip goes as well as ours did.

Last edited:
Two days till I fly that way! How's the weather been - I know the forecast usually shows rain/storms most days of the year, but just like to check before I head that way.

Any updates?

Two days till I fly that way! How's the weather been - I know the forecast usually shows rain/storms most days of the year, but just like to check before I head that way.

Any updates?
I was there May 1-11. Weather Underground forecast before I left was "thunderstorms" or "chance of thunderstorms" every day. It rained once, very lightly, for about 3 minutes one morning about 6AM. Otherwise, scattered white puffy clouds every day.

Rained last 2 evenings & nights. Sunday was hot & sunny; cooler, most of the day with overcast, yesterday. Partly cloudy & cool this morning but I expect a warm up within the hour. Good diving weather.

Thanks Deb and ggun! I'm heading down with some Coz newbies who are nervous about the forecast - I told them to get some practice in not worrying!

Looking forward to my 4 days of diving with Babieca!

I don't care if it rains while I am down there (I'll be getting wet anyway!:D) As long as there is no lightning I'm fine........BRING ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I caved. I hate to miss a good birthday party. I had plenty of miles so my ticket is booked. May 25-June 3. See ya on the boat. Diving w Mau some of those days and don't know with who else yet. Depends on what friends are in town. yaaay :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom