Is it too early to start talking about MAY 2010??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

20-28th @ El Cid La Ceiba... Haven't picked a dive op yet. Would like to do a few days with Aldora, the service was FANTASTIC last time, but also want to try some other dive ops on the island. Thinking of trying the onsite folks, Babieca for a day or two? Any reviews, good or bad?

After some cold weather in Kansas, looking forward to 8 days of beach and sun!

We haven't decided on our dive op yet, but will most likely go with Living Underwater during our week up at the Melia. For our week at the El Cid, Babieca looks promising, plus the added bonus of free tanks for shore diving.

Thinking about may 13-21. Dive with Alison, but I am trying to settle on someplace to stay. Sick of AI. Thinking of maybe Fontain, Casa Del Mar or Fiesta Americana, good deals on Orbitz. Want something different and want to eat in town.

May 11-18. Diving with Alison. Staying at Casa Mexicana (probably).

Rich Hagelin

Bumpity. I'll start a MAY 2010 list soon if no one beats me to it. Got your surveyor's tape yet? :D

Not for me!

I'll be there May 1-11, diving with and staying at Blue Angel.

Hi Gordon! We're planning to go either May 2-9 ore 3-10. Expedia and Travelocity greatly increased their prices last Friday for the resorts we were watching so we're waiting to book and hoping they come back down. I'm wondering if they all jacked up the prices because we're getting close to spring break time? We're still almost 9 weeks out so I'm in no hurry.

May 26 - June 15 for me! Will be staying at Hotel Cozumel for the first week and a house for the rest of the time. I will be diving with Dive Paradise the first week and I am looking to try out another dive op. just for the heck of it. I have been with DP for my 8 trips to the island and have had no real issues, but I'd like to have something to compare them to. I'm thinking maybe Sea Robin. I talked to the owner on the plane home last time, and he seems like a good guy.

Julie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom