Is Scubapro Feeling A Pinch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:oops: That thought will haunt me very time I see one now.

Any time I can be of help:rofl3:.

Actually I think it the OP who coined that particular comparison and he shall live in infamy for it:eyebrow:.

Round is so......boring
A lot of the parts in the D420 are round, just saying.
file:///C:/Users/newuser/Downloads/D420_ModifiedManual11%20(2).pdf
I like watching your videos on U Tube, so I am a fan, the D420 not so much as the price is just too high Down Under.
👌

~snip~ Show me another brand in the market that their regulators made well over half a century ago can be still used today, spare parts can be found today, their performance still be matching current products of their competitions.
Poseidon
They still offer service kits for very early models, many spare parts are available (albeit expensive) and they still market the heritage Cyklon and Jetstream models in parallel with their current XStream MK3

Poseidon
They still offer service kits for very early models, many spare parts are available (albeit expensive) and they still market the heritage Cyklon and Jetstream models in parallel with their current XStream MK3
Actually I was writing there “except Poseidon” then I deleted in order to not derail, their stuff is stellar as well, just not my cup of tea.

Poseidon
Because it’s “Sveedish”. My mom was pure swede from Sweden. I used to listen to her jabbering to her sister in swedish all the time.
Hey, I’m half Swede, that means I have half a heart reserved for a Poseidon some day. I almost bought one a few years ago.

This links isn't working, can you please check and update?
Ok, works for me, I will try again.

Ok, works for me, I will try again.
That seems to be a link referenced to your local computer.
Try using the (Paperclip) "Attach files" button at the lower left of the reply box.

The Version 2 of the Service Manual now has a step which includes the necessity for 0.5mm separation between diaphragm and lever, as we discovered when the reg first came out.
This reg is so easy to service (even compared with barrel-style regs like the S620Ti, that any good shop that follows the manual should have no problem delivering you top-notch performance.
I absolutely love mine.
Are you talking about the official Scubapro Service Procedure or the document you wrote/edited? The official Scubapro document I have access to still shows Version 1.0 - March 2020.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom