Is your diving season over?.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I shoulda used a "w." Thanks for correcting my mistake. One clam cake for you from Intershell. :D

Cheers,

X

wicked pissah!

:)

You know - lewisevans - it could be that Mr. X has some of that New England pirate blood in his veins and can't help pronouncing the r --------haaaaardy har har! :D

You deserv' a Northeastah' sub from Virgilio's on Main St., Glosta! I wish I had some pirate blood. Woulda helped when I was raking all them leaves today thinking about treasure instead of yawdwork. :D

Cheers,

X

Ah the foliage of New England a treasure trove of colors blessing and a curse.:pumpkin:

REO - That's one Hell-of-a-Deep jacuzzi or was that a typo???

That's not a typo. It was at Homestead Crater in Utah, the day after Thanksgiving.

Ron

I'd like to think I'm not done but projects, work and weather have conspired to keep me out of the water since September 18 :(

Realistically once more this year. Dec-Jan: Highly unlikely, Feb- March: monthly with extraordinary surface and sea conditions, April The game is afoot.

Between now and mid March other interests have my attention.

Pete

Actually, I plan to kick it up a notch now that the crowds have gone home and visibility slowly gets better and better each week. I'm in my 5 year of production on a nature documentary series called Expedition New England which has always been anchored by my underwater videography of marine life.

Hi OdinFo, I've always wondered about diving the Faroes. Are their any major events that involve marine life you could suggest trying to catch? Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom