Is your diving season over?.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving season ? Is there such a thing as a season ??? :wink: If time would permit I would dive every weekend, including winter ! But obviously, family, bad weather or any other natural disasters are preventing me from doing this... and for now, because I'm waiting for my container to arrive which contains my drysuit, I have to limit myself... This said, I'm trying to do at least one dive a month during winter, at least to keep me in the loop ! I love winter diving as usually it means visibility is much better, much less issues around parking, much less people underwater too which in some quarries around me can be a real treat ! We also get to learn more in winter and be cautious around the cold, freezing gear or valves... I believe this is an important part of our training: getting as much diversified experience as possible. Dives where I learnt the most were typically in winter or in very murky waters...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom