Issue with the Iphone app

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tanked

Extreme Non-poster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Every time I post from the Iphone app I unsubscribe from that thread.
sup wit dat?

Unfortunately, I can't really help you with this, other than make some guesses.

a) I don't have an iphone
2) I can't make any changes to the iphone app. It's a product that I purchased from vBulletin. It can only be customized by making color schemes match ours... (quite frankly it's a real pain in the ass, because I even needed a mac to upload the stupid thing to apple in the first place; which I also don't have)

My guesses would be this:

Try uninstalling the app, and then re-installing it?
Maybe if there's a way to clear your app cache on the iphone... do that. I know how to do it on an android, but have no idea on iphone.

Will most application in iphone is not that too good like in android may be, just may be the app is not compatible with this site or your iphone don't recognize this site, try to look for the security of your iphone and lower it a little bit may be that will help you. But I am not that sure just try it, my friend encounter the same issue as you did but I don't remember everything all I remember is that he just fix something in security. And that's it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom