It doesn't get a lot nearer than this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Subsequent edit: Glad you guys are OK.

You need to report this. Bonehead behavior like this probably indicates that it wasn't the first time he's acted aggressively towards divers....and if there are other reports already on file real action might occur, even if he denies seeing you (or if this is the first reported incident, important to get a record started). Might want to include the Rockport Police as well. A few years ago I had a discussion with a Rockport Police officer at Cathedral Rocks, as he responded due to a lobsterman's complaint to the harbormaster that divers were inhibiting his ability to pull his traps. He was a diver himself and was pretty sympathetic to both sides. In the end he said they (the police) just try to facilitate peaceful co-existence...but that they will respond if one side is doing something stupid.

OGB is the site I probably dive most often on Cape Ann to avoid lobster boat confrontation or slashed tires/keyed cars a la Lane's Cove. I guess it can happen anywhere....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom