It is official!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_drum

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was made an offer, and I accepted - my company is moving my fiance' and I to Oahu! Although my training will take several months, we are targeting being on-island around March. This will be different from Colorado, I've been here almost 27 years. We've been diving everywhere, but somehow never made it to Hawaii. But, here we come in a big way!

Maybe we could hook up with some other SB'ers out there once we get settled in....

Let us know when you get here. Summer months are the good shore diving months.

I found diving there nothing like the Carib or other similar areas. I found it rather gray and colorless.....although gray is a color.

Congrats on your move and I hope you enjoy your new job.

I suppose that is why you have not been in touch.....you lucky bugger. I hope we can come visit :D.....we will not likely see each other in the Atlanta airport on our way to Bonaire next time......heck now you will not have to go to Bonaire :shakehead:

Congrats man. I am sure you guys will love it.

I was made an offer, and I accepted - my company is moving my fiance' and I to Oahu! , I've been here almost 27 years.

That's a longgg time to have a fiance' :D

Well, she hasn't been my fiance' for THAT long, but it has been a while, ha!

ScubaSteve! Bro! Whatup man? Yeah, not sure when i'll be going to another Bonaire trip but it isn't out of the question... ever! You ever want to come out that direction (Oahu) all ya gotta do is let me know. I think we are going to have to have a 4 bedroom house for all the potential visitors, lol. Just kidding, I know it is EX-pensive to live there. The good news is I have a move package so i'll have help getting there, LOTS of help.

BTW, it is snowing like a big dog outside here in Colorado.... beaches, think beaches....

Back
Top Bottom