It's about time...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope you have better weather than we just did.
He probably will. Persistent rain events like what was there a couple of weeks ago (and subsequently moved north to hit us last week) aren't that common an occurrence on Cozumel. Luck of the draw.

Hope you have better weather than we just did.

Honestly, my wife will kill me for saying this, but I could careless that it rains as long as isn't doesn't get the port close so I can't dive.

What type of weather did you have? When were you there? Did you miss any days of diving?

I was there last Sunday through Thursday and the weather was great! Caught a couple water drops on the way out one morning and saw a little rain one evening and the rest was sunny and warm.

We were there 17Oct2015 to 24Oct2015, missed one day of diving due to the new port captain. If you hear of a revolt and a storming of the port captains office, that was the week we were there.

Like Karloss, I was there during Harborgate. Every day and night we encountered rain, some sprinkles, some torrential downpours. However, the sea was calm and at times placid. We had wonderful visibility and abundant marine life. The downside was difficulty warming up during surface intervals when the rain would inevitably move in. I would definitely choose the rain and clouds over clear days with choppy seas when the good ole' nortes move in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom