It's that time again... MAY 2011!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, and super duper big thanks to Eva at Blue Angel. Not only for the round but for hooking me up on an awesome night dive!

Just got home about an hour ago. My thanks to those that showed up at Wet Wendys!
Nurse Diver and Husband Rob, ScubaBun, Brewing Diver, RadHal, Craig66 and Cuyler! And a special thank you to Eva at Blue Angel for the round of drinks SALUT!
Here on Scubaboard we are a Brotherhood and a Sisterhood! It was really fun!

A week of great dives and living the Coz life!

I will attempt to post a group picture once I upload them to the puter! If anyone if more computer savvy than I feel free to upload yours!

Gaffer (Tom)

Got home late last night after a full day of travel. Great to meet everyone at Wet Wendy's and the diving was the best we've ever done in Coz (really). Special thanks to Eva at Blue Angel for being such a generous hostess.

Got home late last night after a full day of travel. Great to meet everyone at Wet Wendy's and the diving was the best we've ever done in Coz (really). Special thanks to Eva at Blue Angel for being such a generous hostess.
Gotta love Eva and Robert and Jeanie and all the rest of the Blue Angel folks!

We are already talking about returning to the Blue Angel next year for a 3rd year in a row! Eva is a very generous host, Rob is a great guy and the BA is a fabulous dive resort with a wonderful staff.

I am still in vacation mode and have been home for 4 days!

Gaffer, Thank you so much for organizing the meet and greet at Wet Wendy's. It was great to meet everyone and enjoy the GREATEST MARGARITA EVER!!!

Thanks to WW for the tequila shots and Eva for the round! You ladies are the best!

BA is a wonderful resort! Eva is a kind, generous host and we are so looking forward to staying there again.

To our dive buddies on the boat, Thanks for making this a wonderful experience.

I am still in vacation mode and have been home for 4 days!

Gaffer, Thank you so much for organizing the meet and greet at Wet Wendy's. It was great to meet everyone and enjoy the GREATEST MARGARITA EVER!!!

Thanks to WW for the tequila shots and Eva for the round! You ladies are the best!

BA is a wonderful resort! Eva is a kind, generous host and we are so looking forward to staying there again.

To our dive buddies on the boat, Thanks for making this a wonderful experience.

Hi Scubabun! It was nice to meet you and Brewing Diver at WW's RadHal has posted a picture from WW's on his review thread. Better shot than the one taken with our camera. I may ask him to post it on this thread instead of uploading mine.

Gaffer

ta dah :D

Attachments

• 2011 05 26_3633_edited-1.jpg
    2011 05 26_3633_edited-1.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 76
Well that was quick! didnt even have to beg!:D

Gaffer

Great shot, RadHal! Thanks for posting! Thanks to all who made it a fun night! And Thanks Clara at Wet Wendy's for being a great hostess!

I wish I was back in Cozumel.................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom