It's time to play "Steal or No Steal" !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be at Beachcomber Villas, right in front of The Cliff mooring pin. Look for the couple surrounded by seahorses, frogfish, and dolphins. :eyebrow:

And make sure to send the GPS coordinates to me before my Febuary vist. :D

We'll be at Beachcomber Villas, right in front of The Cliff mooring pin. Look for the couple surrounded by seahorses, frogfish, and dolphins. :eyebrow:

We'll be two dive sites down... getting pictures of the leprechaun with a rebreather riding a whaleshark.

We left our hats and incredibly cheap sunglasses in the truck on our 2 week trip this past May/June. We put the hats on the headrests of the driver and passenger seats so that it was obvious they were empty and the sunglasses on the dash. We also left sodas, water and bakery items in the back seat floor in plain view. There were also cheap towels that we laid on our seats for the driving around between dives to keep on our dry clothes from getting wet. Those definitely go rearranged a few times in town while we dining/shopping. Of course there was nothing under them. But, hey at least they left the towels and used hats and cheap sunglasses!

Have a great trip!

Reactions: RJP
Leaving tomorrow for Bonaire so finishing up packing right now. I'm thinking that this hat will be OK if left in the truck...

FullSizeRender_4_.jpg

:d

But seriously, I figure that if I leave it in the cargo area, out in the open, people will think "Nobody would be dumb enough to leave something of value sitting out like that!" and just pass it by.

Alternatively, as you can see from the picture, I would not really be out much if it happened to blow away or otherwise wander off.

As to the rest of my stuff... does it look like I'm forgetting anything?

FullSizeRender_3_.jpg
Your 18" pink-handle leg knife?

Do the thieves read or actually know what bio hazard is? :confused: HOHOHO

---------- Post added December 12th, 2014 at 02:13 PM ----------

Hey WW,,, I like that t shirt and hat, plus I know you have the "real" Polar right there looking at the sunset!! Great pic

Two NJ wreck divers both in drysuits, full cave rigs, slinging extra bottles, etc... we're usually pretty easy to spot in Bonaire.

:d

You're taking David but not your bride and kiddies? Are the white sand beaches not white or sandy enough?

You're taking David but not your bride and kiddies? Are the white sand beaches not white or sandy enough?

It's Bonaire... what sand?

d004019.jpg

As my wife says "Bonaire is where divers go to vacation. Curacao is where vacationers go to dive."

Though she's now on a BVI kick. First it was Curacao for a few years... then Antigua for the past three years... now Tortola/JVD since the two of us went back in Feb.

At least she's come back around to a place with some diving.

It's Bonaire... what sand?

d004019.jpg

As my wife says "Bonaire is where divers go to vacation. Curacao is where vacationers go to dive."

Though she's now on a BVI kick. First it was Curacao for a few years... then Antigua for the past three years... now Tortola/JVD since the two of us went back in Feb.

At least she's come back around to a place with some diving.

I'll tell her all about Grenada when I see her at BTS. The diving is lovely, as are the beaches.

Back
Top Bottom