Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks, everyone. linda, pics sent.

one is a bigger of the new avatar, one is me holding him, and one is his edvard munsch (?sp) 'the scream' impersonation. :D

Photos are a bit dark but here they are.

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n293/LindaBlueDolphin/Jamison Karst/

He's a doll! Thx for sharing, Marci! (And Linda! :D)

they're so dark because a flash is way way too much - it's dark in the room, and using flash up close whites everything out. thank you, linda, for posting.

Anytime Marci, when you get more photos I will be happy to get them posted for you

Marci,

The Kraken and I want to take a moment to wish you and baby Jameson a very Merry Christmas and a terrific 2007. Our prayers and love continue to be with both of you. He is a beautiful baby.

thank you very much, linda. (your hubby always speaks very highly of you!) happiest of holidays to y'all, too!

gang, i got to kangaroo him (hold him on my chest skin-to-skin) today for ALMOST 3 HOURS!! it was wonderful, very relaxing. he slept really well the whole time. and then he peed on me, but even that was great. yes, he had on a diaper, but even those teeny diapers don't fit his narrow preemie butt very well!

important for him to get some good rest, because as he comes off his sedation, he's been more irritated yesterday afternoon & today. hard to see him cry - he doesn't make noise because of the tube, but his face squinches up & his mouth is in 'cry' mode. ultimately, of course, it's good that he comes off that sedation, though, so it's nice for him to get some different comforting.

a pretty good day!

Very cool. Wait till all those tubes are gone. And he smiles the most content smile you have ever seen.

Then realize he just had a BM.
:rofl3:

update from over christmas -

he's now 2lb 4.5oz. he's getting 20cc of milk every three hours, and digesting it all like a good boy. his iv will likely come out today. he's getting his sedation in his feeding tube instead of iv, and they will gradually cut it down & then stop giving it.

the doctor said on christmas eve 'we're past the time of anxiety, and into the time of frustration and impatience.' he meant that the chances of jameson living, growing, and thriving are excellent now, but the process will still be a long one.

and he got waaay more for christmas than i did.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom