Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you so much for keeping us posted during this stressful time. So glad he is doing better. Will continue thinking of you and Sir Jameson :D

OMG!!!

how did i not see this until now?

Marci, congratz! he is awesome =)

and it is good to hear he has done so well, despite the latest "panic moment"

all the best for you and him, and let's make it BORING :wink:

I seem to have fallen off the planet to have missed this one.
So glad everying is getting better. Thoughts and prayers to you and Jameson! My boy was the smallest of the bunch at 4 -3 when he was born and I was so worried about how small he was - all the best to both of you!

I was thinking about you and Jameson today, and wondering why you hadn't updated us lately. Guess now I know why.

Here's good vibes sent your way.

thank you, everyone. his lungs are still doing better than before the nec, though his tummy is at a bit of a standstill. was more swollen yesterday, going down a bit overnight. they put the tube back in to suck out his tummy in case that would help, and it seems to have - plus he pooped. (he's gonna hate me posting this when he's 13...) some fever yesterday, another set of blood cultures though he's on antibiotics already. a bit more annoyed yesterday than day before, when he smiled some, which thrilled me! again, thank you to everyone for your thoughts & prayers.

BabyDuck:
(he's gonna hate me posting this when he's 13...)

Print this thread out and put it in his baby book. Make sure to show it to his first girlfriend--he'll be thrilled :rofl3:

Hugs to you both!
Ber :lilbunny:

Warm thoughts and good vibes heading your way.

hi marci, glad to hear you two are doing well! congratulations.

note new avatar pic...that was yesterday. a good day - he was sleeping soundly, then very alert, then sleeping again. very little actual support from the ventilator, tummy going down, he's doing well at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom