Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on dec 14, he started walking. his first steps were at da aquamaster's place, and we clapped & cheered.

then, nothing...until saturday, and now he's officially a toddler! he doesn't walk everywhere, crawling is much faster, but he usually starts off walking then flops forward & takes off.

not all that into christmas, he's just too young, but he said 'kitty' yesterday.

on dec 14, he started walking. his first steps were at da aquamaster's place, and we clapped & cheered.

then, nothing...until saturday, and now he's officially a toddler! he doesn't walk everywhere, crawling is much faster, but he usually starts off walking then flops forward & takes off.

not all that into christmas, he's just too young, but he said 'kitty' yesterday.

Yeah!!! He's walking. That's great to hear. Can't wait to see it. You gonna be in Raleigh before NYD?

Hahah, that is great Marci! Seems he know a bit more about christmas then you might think - he gave you your present early :wink:

I got some pictures of the peanut walking this weekend. He's going to be running soon. :cool2:

IMG_2398-1.jpg

IMG_2400-1.jpg

Following the dog.
IMG_2396-1.jpg

Now that brought a smile to my face. Thanks Pack. Looks as though he was enjoying playing with Mack?

Yes he did. Wherever Mack was was where he wanted to be. :)

I love that T-shirt.... "chicks dig scars" :) Teaching him early, hey Marci.

I'm so glad things are working out.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom