Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slow steady progress is the name of the game, for sure. It sounds like you're both doing great. He's a total cutie!

BabyDuck:
i held him yesterday in his clothes & blankies for several hours. it was great, because i could see him.

that is too awesome

BabyDuck:
miss - yes, you can scoop & kiss! and he smells good, too! like cedar & warm cotton blankets.

he's doing great with holding his own temperature up. they turned off the heater above his bed, so he's just in clothes & blankies & a warm room & otherwise doing it all himself like a real baby. he's doing well with being fed, too. small amounts for him to get used to it again, but soon they'll start giving him more & more until he's doing that himself again, too. no antibiotics, his only med is some sedation, i held him yesterday in his clothes & blankies for several hours. it was great, because i could see him. when i held him kangaroo care style, he was lovely & warm & relaxing, but being up on my chest like that meant i couldn't hold him & see him at the same time. anyway, slow steady progress...

Oh that brings back lovely memories (the smell and cuddling).

Wonder if I could get Rob (he's 17 now) to curl up with me, for old time's sake, when he gets home from school today, :rofl3:

Marci, Pack and Polly are coming to stay w/ me soon... do you think you could send Jameson along :winky:

So glad your lil one is progressing nicely.

:hugs:

How cool is that to see the progression and growth.. from so tiny to so much more now! I shared this with my wife who said "That’s awesome!! What a success story!"

BabyDuck:
he was just sucking away on my pinkie last night. i hope he can bring that when it's time to use that skill for eating!

marci,
does that mean they've removed the tubes?

scubapolly:
marci,
does that mean they've removed the tubes?

Did you miss the part about bringing Sir Jameson for a visit? :winky:

Marci,

It's been a couple of days since I logged in to the web but I did get to see the pictures of Jameson before The Kraken sent them back. He said that he was so excited to get the pictures and had been waiting for me to get home from work so he could share them with me.

Jameson is adorable and I know that you were thrilled to be able to hold him without all of the machinery. Hang in there and enjoy those moments. Thanks again for sharing your little blessing with all of us.

Have a great weekend and know that we are all with you in spirit.

YAF

no, polly. the tubes are still in place. but he sucks on them, too!

I'm sooo happy for you. It's wonderful to know your baby is progressing :D Any word when he will get everything pulled and come home?

Well Marci, he is damn cute with the tubes, but I still can't wait to see that face without them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom