Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck:
great day for my baby! i went in, and he was WEARING CLOTHES and WRAPPED ALL SNUGGY IN A BLANKIE! the overbed heater was on a little, to make his open crib like being in a warm room, but he was in charge of his own temperature, and doing great at it. they started feeding him again today, slowly, by a tiny tube in his mouth to his tummy. he lost a bit of weight from yesterday - now 4 1/4lbs - his eyes aren't puffy and his fingers don't look like teeny sausages. still on the vent, but they stopped his antibiotics and cut his sedation down a bit. and buddy, he was sleeping!

:wave-smil

:balloon woo-hoo :balloon

:yelclap:​

Wrapped up snuggly, like he should be... This picture is getting better and better. Very happy for you... Do we get a pic? :D :blush:

Cool Beans Marci! Glad to hear the little fellow is doing better and better.

miss, you can have a pic either tonight (when i get home from work) or tomorrow! cutecutecutecutecute!!

Awesome Marci glad to hear things are going so well!

Great news marci!

BabyDuck:
miss, you can have a pic either tonight (when i get home from work) or tomorrow! cutecutecutecutecute!!

Miss popping in looking for pic :martian: Whenever mom gets a sec :D

pics sent to kraken (he was on at the time, linda...) who will post them from home tonight. *i* think it's more important than his work, but whatever... :D

he was just sucking away on my pinkie last night. i hope he can bring that when it's time to use that skill for eating!

BabyDuck:
pics sent to kraken (he was on at the time, linda...) who will post them from home tonight. *i* think it's more important than his work, but whatever... :D

No problem Marci, looking forward to seeing them!

BabyDuck:

Some people just don't have their priorities straight :ne_nau: :wink: :) Will look forward to him posting them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom