Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent news, Marci!

Glad to hear it went well Marci

Excellent news! So glad to hear he is doing so well and getting so big!

I agree with MissD - You are keeping it together really well, at least from this vantage point. You must have a great support system in place but you deserve a ton of credit for all you're going through! Keep it up!

Good news. Thanks for keeping us updated!

my mama is the best in the world - if i have half her strength, i'll do well. i won't wish for her class - never gonna happen, as those of you who know me know... :p

and my high school friends are hanging tough, visiting and calling.

but my online buddies have been *very* supportive, both online & 'for real'. i would never be so together without all of you. thank you!

Marci great pic of Jameson, he is looking good, look at those big wide eyes!

Yeah Jameson!

Yer mama definatly rocks, but Jameson's mama isn't too shabby herself :D

Marci,

So glad to hear that Jameson is doing well after surgery. You know, many moms complain about the weight of a wet diaper but you are too cool - you celebrate a wet diaper. Keeping everything in perspective - that's what it's all about.

You both continue to hang tough together.

Love ya,
Yellow Angel Fish and The Kraken

great day for my baby! i went in, and he was WEARING CLOTHES and WRAPPED ALL SNUGGY IN A BLANKIE! the overbed heater was on a little, to make his open crib like being in a warm room, but he was in charge of his own temperature, and doing great at it. they started feeding him again today, slowly, by a tiny tube in his mouth to his tummy. he lost a bit of weight from yesterday - now 4 1/4lbs - his eyes aren't puffy and his fingers don't look like teeny sausages. still on the vent, but they stopped his antibiotics and cut his sedation down a bit. and buddy, he was sleeping!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom