Jan 11th Dive.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok i really need to get wet. So whos free to do some diving this sunday???? Im willing to dive any where from Santa Barbara down to PV.

I was thinking about an 8 or 9 am dive and maybe get 2 in if conditions are right.

So whos with me???

Only sites i really know in Malibu are Deer Creek and Leo Carillo. As for PV Ive only dove Vets, Malaga, And whites point....... So Pick a spot and ill be their.

I'll probably be available. Stephen and I are diving Saturday but I'd like to dive Sunday as well. And a month is far too long of a surface interval! It'll be almost two weeks by the weekend and I'm already going a little crazy!

Good Lets plan something....... Like i said it has been a Month :( But then again it is that time of the year......

Yeah been a month for me too! Longest I've gone since I started diving, starting to get the shakes. Provided its not too far up north I wanna dive too!

Hell, lets find a spot we are all willing to dive. Nick How far North are you willing to go? Since you Spoke First pick an area and we will go from their!

I dunno really, I just gotta watch money for a while 'cause the wife and I are buying a new house and have lotsa expenses coming up over the next few months. It'll be quite some time before I can do the 200+ mile round trip drives to Malibu and beyond. Don't base where you guys wanna go on me, if I like where you're going, I'll go :)

I'm just desperate to dive, past several weekends of doing nothing but signing mortgage contracts, builder contracts, interior contracts, etc. have been just killing me.

Well i'm diving Malibu Tomorrow night. So How bout PV on Sunday? Sound good to you? Now we just have to pick a spot down their.....

Just lemme know! I'll tell ya though, the tide swings pretty big Sunday but swells look ok. Lemme know what you guys think.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just lemme know! I'll tell ya though, the tide swings pretty big Sunday but swells look ok. Lemme know what you guys think.
Posted via Mobile Device

The tide Swing for that day is big. It goes from about a 6 to almost a -2 :wink: Is this a good thing to dive in????? I'm kinda clueless. All i know is that there is going to be alot of water movement? Think we should still dive it?

LOL you're the one who taught me to watch for the tide swings and you're asking me :)
I will still go, I would "guess" though not to pick a shallow spot that's really gonna be affected by that much water moving. So no Malaga :)

Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom