January, 5th @ FRP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may just come and watch, who knows. I'll bring my stuff, but I really wish I had my drysuit, I could really use the practice. So far I'm only good at shooting to the surface feet first!

Love you too man. Thanks for the support! Remember that once I get everything working right I can pee while in my drysuit .... and that includes while standing over any Wally-gear I can find. :mooner:

I guess that would make us even! Phil said don't worry about the ammonia smell in your AL40..it was NATURAL! :D
Before deco class I might be doing the p-valve. If nothing else I can't let you out do me.

I guess that would make us even! Phil said don't worry about the ammonia smell in your AL40..it was NATURAL! :D
Before deco class I might be doing the p-valve. If nothing else I can't let you out do me.

I think it really depends upon your personal tolerance for needing to "go". I was giving serious thought to getting one regardless of plans for some more advanced diving. If I'm drinking enough to be very well hydrated I find I go alot. There have been several dives recently that have been in the 1:00 to 1:15 range when I sure wish I could have gone. It's also nice this time of year to be able to stay zipped up. No way I can make it two dives without going. So when I saw a guy on TDS selling really nice homemade unbalanced valves for $35, I jumped!

Not only that but now you know how MacGregor feels when he hikes his leg. :D

Hmm, $35 might be worth the back up.

I'm sooooo looking forward to getting wet this weekend.:D The pool's nice when it's cold out, but I need to get in some serious doubles practice. Can't wait to meet up with you all. Ooh yeah, I'm glad I thought about it just now, I'll have to leave home an hour early, I forgot about the time change. Oops!:11:

Ooh yeah, I'm glad I thought about it just now, I'll have to leave home an hour early, I forgot about the time change. Oops!:11:

You are on a different time than Eastern KY? And I thought that IN was screwed up!

PM sent Jennifer.

I won't be able to make it to FRP on Saturday. Deena and I are going to check out the Roman Art exhibit at the IMA. It's the final weekend.

Wally ... once you have an idea of your schedule, email or PM me about what time you'll be heading back through the SW side of Indy. I'd like to meet up with you if possible to get you a check and pickup my AL80 and snaps.

HAHA!! Jim, I'm going to keep it so you have to dive with me again. Good dive buddies are hard to find! Beg, blackmale or bribe...I don't care how I get one.

I just got off the phone with Joe and he is going to either be around or will leave the gate unlocked for us. SO we are good with that.

Is there anyone that might be interested in diving both Saturday and Sunday? The weather is suppose to be decent so I thought about grabbing a hotel and stay the night.
Of course I would have to clear my schedule. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom