January, 5th @ FRP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guys,

I'm going to have to back out for Saturday. Work just scheduled a meeting for noon Saturday. I'm not sure if I can dive Sunday, plus I can't seem to find my drysuit inflator hose.

Let me know when you guys setup another dive in the next few weeks.

Dwight

Is there anyone that might be interested in diving both Saturday and Sunday? The weather is suppose to be decent so I thought about grabbing a hotel and stay the night.
Of course I would have to clear my schedule. :rofl:

I've got a lot of stuff going on but I'd "Like" to dive both days. The reality of it is though Sunday would probably be better for me so if you want to plan for that I'm game. I'm still going to try to make it Saturday as well but I'm just not positive yet.

HAHA!! Jim, I'm going to keep it so you have to dive with me again. Good dive buddies are hard to find! Beg, blackmale or bribe...I don't care how I get one.

I just got off the phone with Joe and he is going to either be around or will leave the gate unlocked for us. SO we are good with that.

Is there anyone that might be interested in diving both Saturday and Sunday? The weather is suppose to be decent so I thought about grabbing a hotel and stay the night.
Of course I would have to clear my schedule. :rofl:

NP Wally. Good excuse to get together and dive again soon.

I more want to make sure and get you a check for the gear. As you know, the need for the gear isn't urgent.

I think I am going to stick to Saturday only. I just got a project dropped in my lap and I am on a time schedule. Of course I am already three weeks behind, that is why I got it.

If I'm underwater don't disturb me. :D

Hmm, and she wants to dive with me in the morning.

You guys wouldn't have me any other way. If nothing else I can be entertainment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom