January, 5th @ FRP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was cold? I didn't feel a thing. :D

Didn't have a buddy or I would have done a second. Even if someone would have stuck around I thought about doing a solo.

SHHHH, don't tell Jim you :mooner: head.

Thanks all for a great day, as usual.... :wink:

I think I am just now getting warmed back up. :coffee:

I gotta get me some thicker undergarments, I was froze before my head got wet. :11:

It was cold? I didn't feel a thing. :D

I didn't once everything went numb.... that was until the leak in my dry suit neck seal started to spread.... Down the neck, down the back, arms then the legs. Brrrr....... Gonna have to learn to get that seal right.
Thanks for a true fist cold water dive.

Sorry we missed it, but duty called and I had to work :(

Wish I could have dove Saturday guys. Sounds like my 400G would have been perfect for those temps. Let me know when you dive again.

Dwight

What a bunch of warm water wusses:D

Just kidding :lotsalove: ---JP told me it was a cold with not such great topside conditions. I've been in colder water in a 3 mil suit and been fine due to the hot August day. I've been in water that was a good bit warmer with two wetsuits on and got hypothermic due to the windy, rainy day with no shelter.

Water temp was down around 40 and air temp was about the same with rain. Somebody had covered HP's shelter with plastic so we could get out of the weather. The heater did a bit of good.
If anyone is up to it Divin' Hoosier and I are planning on diving this weekend. Not sure where as of yet but I doubt that it will be at FRP. We are talking either France Park north of Indy or Sunset Park in Linton, IN. Linton is probably 50 minutes south of Terre Haute.

Back
Top Bottom