January Wrinkle's Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am planning on coming but I also intend to bring my crew (my wife and the little princess :babycrawl ), so it might still depend on the weather....

By virtue of statistics, if it cold right now and with heavy rain (as it was for the past weeks and it will last for at least a few more days), it should be sunny, 80 degres, great viz etc.. toward the end of the month, say on the 29th. Right? :frosty:

My wife doesn't fell fit yet to resume diving and I hope she will enjoy the company and the BBQ....

Does anyone know about baby swimmers classes (for infants starting 2-3 months old) in Orange County (Irvine area preferably)? Hum... that should probably be another thread...

Erik

It looks like everyone that has posted to this thread likes the idea of going to San Diego in January.

If no one objects, I will put up a new planning thread for the January Wrinkles Dive and BBQ.

It will be on January 29th and in San Diego County.

Does everyone want to make it for La Jolla Shores, the same location as last time?

Thanks for your input.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom