January Wrinkle's Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman:
Now Ya know if its in my backyard, I am sure to be there. I can bring my own food. An MRE and some bug juice is all I need......

Terry

Bug juice! Is that what you had in that little flask????

shaxs:
ooohhhh....I so hope my stinking certification is here by then. Its been over the two weeks like my teacher promised :(

If you bring your log book, you should have all your modules signed by your instructor. Wouldn't than be good enough to dive with? Does anyone know for sure?

C-Card
C-Card
You might not need no stinking C-Card. :)

Shax,
You should have gotten a temporary certification card from your instructor (I can only speak for PADI) that can be used until you get your regular card. Otherwise, I would believe that, as JDog mentioned, you could bring your log book.

Ann Marie:
Bug juice! Is that what you had in that little flask????
Yeah! Of course. Nothing tops off a day of diving like a nice 20 yo single malt bug juice.

:wink:

divinman:
Yeah! Of course. Nothing tops off a day of diving like a nice 20 yo single malt bug juice.

:wink:
I like your taste in bug juice. McCallan's bug juice rocks! :crafty:

Christian

Ann Marie:
Okay, so the date is set for January 29th.
The forum is open for discussion, I just thought that I might start the planning process (I need to plan a little ahead so I can set up a tee time. Hubby golfs/I dive/teenagers left alone = everyone is happy :eyebrow: ).
Ann Marie:
Sounds good. Ann Marie, wanna carpool?

I like food. Food is good. I like to eat food. Food between dives keeps people from getting grumpy. I think we should have food. Any questions?

So far you can count me in. I may have to work that day :06: , but for now it looks good. :dazzler1:

George

Laurel-

Carpooling sounds good. I'll see you at the SCODC meeting and we can talk about it then!

Who in San Diego wants to start organizing???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom