Japan says PI best diving spot in Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
Well I guess it might be true that the PI is a great dive destination - I'll find out for myself one day.

hey guys, i sense someone needs to be invited personally to join DORs.....

Kim, just come! It is a great time and you already know what great people the PPD are.

paolov:
HEY ! he just singled out JAPANESE people !!!! .
Not at all......I'm not accusing anyone of anything - just choosing who I listen to! :D

Kim:
Not at all......I'm not accusing anyone of anything - just choosing who I listen to! :D

ha, tell that to the politically corrected MOD hehehhehehhe......

Actually I'm quite surprised at the article. From where I am Palau would probably be the no 1 destination. Maybe the divers from up north go different places. It's Palau that you see lots of ads for in the dive magazines though.

Diver Dennis:
he he... Didn't see that one...:D

dennis you now officially a pasaway, becasue of you, the thread has been resurected.

Diver Dennis:
he he... Didn't see that one...:D
That was when I was still establishing the ground rules Dennis. I believe that was the last time I had to be so forceful! :D (obviously it left a lasting memory! :D)

Back
Top Bottom