Japanese diver in Amsterdam seeks buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happy2dive

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to this site. I'm a single Japanese scuba girl(Dutch nationality) based in Amsterdam. Are there any divers in my area who are likewise looking for a travel/dive/romance buddy? I prefer diving in tropical waters...so far Gozo and Red Sea. PADI AOW and 40 dives.

happy2dive:
Hello I'm new to this site. I'm a single Japanese scuba girl(Dutch nationality) based in Amsterdam. Are there any divers in my area who are likewise looking for a travel/dive/romance buddy? I prefer diving in tropical waters...so far Gozo and Red Sea. PADI AOW and 40 dives.
I would love to join you if there weren't two continents and a couple of oceans in the way, but if you are ever in hawaii you are more than welcome to join us diving the islands. i'll probably be posting some links to some pictures of the dives we do in a couple of days.

jjgibo:
I would love to join you if there weren't two continents and a couple of oceans in the way, but if you are ever in hawaii you are more than welcome to join us diving the islands. i'll probably be posting some links to some pictures of the dives we do in a couple of days.

Thanks for the invite. Hawaii is a better place than Amsterdam when it comes to local diving. You're lucky to live out there. It's only one large continent and an ocean away if you travel the other way around...but still Hawaii's practically on the other side of the world. It must be great diving around the islands.

happy2dive:
Thanks for the invite. Hawaii is a better place than Amsterdam when it comes to local diving. You're lucky to live out there. It's only one large continent and an ocean away if you travel the other way around...but still Hawaii's practically on the other side of the world. It must be great diving around the islands.

It is halfway around the world. I spent a month and a half in Russia in a student ambassador program and it was crazy. I had to fly to california, dc, new york, england, germany, and then to russia and back the same way. I don't know it just seemed like it would have been faster to go the other way, but anyways i digress. anyways i figured i would share some of our dive pictures with you, check them out, let me know what you think, and if you are ever in hawaii let me know(or california as well as I will be going to law school in cali, but I am always up for a dive)

http://public.fotki.com/badass/personal/adventures_of_a_lifetime/scuba_diving/

Welcome to the board, though you'll soon find that it's very addictive!

Howdy!

Wij heten u in de groep welkom! Or, Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

DandyDon:
Howdy!

Wij heten u in de groep welkom! Or, Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D
Grappig, spreek jij nederlands? Thanks for the welcome, fellow Texan. First four years of my life after being born in Tokyo were in Richardson, just outside of Dallas. Howdy!. By the way thanks for the singledivers.com link. I signed up there as well.

Hi Happy2dive. Welcome to the board
There are quite a few divers from the Netherlands on the board. Several of us are also ex-pats, as well. Try a dive in Holland. The water is cold and dark, so you'll really appreciate the tropics!

Regards,

Phil

Hey El Orans,
Just dove Monday in Vinkeveen. The water was very clear...10+ meters visability. And the monster snoek is back in the bus after his (her) winter in Florida.

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom