Jedi mind trick - "This is not the Toyota you were looking for"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are you guys talking about. I don't see no skimpy clothes. I go there for the wonderful breasts, no legs, yeah wings thats it, wings. :eyebrow:

[rant]of course this woman is the perfect example of what is wrong with this couintry(I can say that because I have written a blank check) . . .

She gets bent over a freaking joke and sues, the best part being she wins. WTH kind of legal system do we have here? Was she so distraught over not winning a car that she had to seek counselling? How many people have ever been the butt of a joke? Have you sued over being the butt of the joke? What about when you made someone else look like a jack:mooner: did they sue you? [/rant]

[rant]of course this woman is the perfect example of what is wrong with this couintry(I can say that because I have written a blank check) . . .

She gets bent over a freaking joke and sues, the best part being she wins. WTH kind of legal system do we have here? Was she so distraught over not winning a car that she had to seek counselling? How many people have ever been the butt of a joke? Have you sued over being the butt of the joke? What about when you made someone else look like a jack:mooner: did they sue you? [/rant]

She busted her @$$, and made a lot of money for her employer, and expected to be rewarded for her hard work. Instead she was made the butt of a joke (at her workplace) and was not compensated in a way that was promised.

It would be the same thing as your employer paying you with a fake (worthless) check. What would you do? Laugh it off?

I remember that with the bananas ! :rofl3:

Pepsi had the same problem with their "pepsi points" contest where if you got enough points you could trade it in for a Harrier jet. You could buy the points also. Well one guy (with some investors) bought enough points to qualify for the Harrier Jet.

Of course Pepsi never thought that anyone would get that many points and of course couldn't produce that prize for redemption.

In the end, they didn't give the guy a jet, but I think the guy walked away with a nice pocketfull of money.

The guy got nothing check this out snopes.com: Pepsi Harrier Giveaway

It is really pretty funny, the guy got investors to put up a ton of money to buy the points and got laughed off by Pepsi, then laughed out of court by the judge...

Pepsi could have bought a demilitarized version with the VTO disabled

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom