Jesus is watching you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adurso:
That's offensive, not being mean, but that's offensive, BIBLE IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, (sensitive pause), non-christian folk may find this type of thing offensive....

Wow, not much tought here, have I put anyone down? NOPE!!!

adurso:
Eu! Autem pro cereto habeo cenulae

Quite childish we're getting here, don't you say? Now who's the one offending others?
And I read your a teacher?

The Great Orca:
Quite childish we're getting here, don't you say? Now who's the one offending others?
And I read your a teacher?
Do you understand what Mustapha and I are saying? None of this is directed at you. Your original post was BIBLE IS TRUTH!!, if so, then all others must be false, this may be found insulting by others, no harm meant, the Latin is a sidebar with Mustapha, I look forward to his reply as so few people understand it these days. So hopefully Mustapha is having as much fun as I am insulting one another in a dead language. By the by, very rarely will you find anyone as childish as teachers!

CBulla:
Meus amicitia , EGO reputo suus vicis huic sermo condeco a pacis terminus.

Stiu ca vorbesti Latin, cu cine vorbesti? Ce frate vre se ma bats? Eu te bat!!! :eyebrow:

The Great Orca:
Stiu ca vorbesti Latin, cu cine vorbesti? Ce frate vre se ma bats? Eu te bat!!! :eyebrow:
EU!!!Impressionis, accedcessum pacare terminim. Utur uti usus. Vivo vivere vixi victum!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom