jhbryaniv is a Godfather

Should John be allowed to buy a gift of his own choosing or be forced 2 use our input

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yes it is true. He is now the proud Godfather of Mackenzie Marie. For those of us that know John, well... Ummm, well, if you know him then I don't need to explain it :wink: Bottom line is this, he has to buy a gift for the christening and I believe he seriously needs the assistance of his friends. Others may disagree. Hence, I have started this poll for us to decide wether John should be allowed to buy a gift without our input. :14:

Please remember the poll is for the sake of the child *cough,choke,gasp*

A yes means he should be forced to use our input for the sake of the child.

Question confuses me

so i voted YES, he should be FORCED to buy a gift of our choosinig

is bub a boy or a girl??? as i dont think a hooters membership card is appropriate for a little lady :wink:

oh... i was more thinking along the lines of a tattoo or box seats at a strip club for when the bub gets a bit older... like 4yrs

hmmm - things must be done differently on your side of the world

LMAO What you trying to say Tracy? You don't think that a lifetime subscription to FHM is a good gift for my God Daughter?
:)

LMAO The G/F suggested going to a baby store together so "we" could pick something out . . . me thinks she might be trying to hint at something . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom