Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am :D Just back from a day of diving lobos. It was a bit crazy with the big swell & low vis - but totally fun!

I dont know what that means. There was big swell, long sets and hole in the wall area was churning. Vis near middle reef was about 10 ft - we were tossed around a bit. 1/2 way back to the boat ramp it was about 3 ft

Still I find it lots of fun -quite an adventure ;-)!

I was just looking for a dive parka, it's getting to be wintertime and I still dive wet. I found this thread on ScubaBoard where this company says they will give a free parka to the first person that emails if they write a review on ScubaBoard as to how they like it.
She posted the offer 9/9/09, I apparently was the first one to email her (today!)
She'll be sending it to me, it's called "surf-fur" I'll let you all know how good it is.
Thinking of doing a boat dive to really check out the thermal recovery of it. Yay!

I was just looking for a dive parka, it's getting to be wintertime and I still dive wet. I found this thread on ScubaBoard where this company says they will give a free parka to the first person that emails if they write a review on ScubaBoard as to how they like it.
She posted the offer 9/9/09, I apparently was the first one to email her (today!)
She'll be sending it to me, it's called "surf-fur" I'll let you all know how good it is.
Thinking of doing a boat dive to really check out the thermal recovery of it. Yay!

Congrats, Actually, the diving in winter is A bit warmer and the conditions for the most part get Better!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom