Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouch, thats a terrible photo!

I havent had time to get my photos ready for posting yet either. That was my first liveaboard and a ton of fun. I had as much fun this time taking pictures of the divers as the scenery.

Ouch, thats a terrible photo!

Little by little - photo by photo - your soul is mine! buahahhahahahha!

(And its not a terrible photo)

What a great trip!! Yeah, I know what you really mean about having fun taking pics of divers Robin. :mooner: I need to try my other mask next time we dive in Monterey to see if it makes a difference. :rofl3:

I'm still working on my pics too. I'll post them soon but here is my favorite video for now. :D YouTube - MVI 3534

Ron could only have lost his soul if he had one to begin with..... Buahahaha! Just kidding! Still didn't get to the photos tonight - sorry. Perhaps tomorrow night!?

Chris - great photos especially the goby. How adorable!

What a great trip!! Yeah, I know what you really mean about having fun taking pics of divers Robin. :mooner: I need to try my other mask next time we dive in Monterey to see if it makes a difference. :rofl3:

I'm still working on my pics too. I'll post them soon but here is my favorite video for now. :D
Nice vid

Back
Top Bottom