Jim Miller 11 June 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Belmont

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A diver named Jim Miller convulsed and drowned at 200 feet, breathing on a 70 ft bottle.

He was brought back to the surface but could not be revived.

A sad day for all, prayers for his soul, his family and companions.

So sorry to hear this, prayers go out to his friends and family.

Very sad. My condolences to his family, friends and dive buddies (some of whom post here).

RIP

This is a terrible tragedy for his family and friends.

I hope some information is gathered about how this could happen. The rules and protocols the WKPP operates under are designed to prevent things like this.

It is always a hard hit when we lose a fellow cave diver. This one is especially tragic. Prayers aloft for the family and friends.
Love,
Rick

I worked with and knew Jim pretty well. This is tragic as he was one of the best Cave divers in the business. He had been diving with WKPP for years and dove with the best. I hope we learn more about he bottle he dropped at 70Ft., and then which bottle he was breathing.. This is quite unexplainable knowing Jim and knowing what i know of the team.

LJ

Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends.
This has been a tough time lately for many.

CamG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom