Jocassee on sunday 5/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kylepreid:
Oh I think we will be just fine... Do you think you can make the jocassee trip? We would love to have you come out and dive with us. I talked with Chuck (nofish) today, and he said he may try to make it out.

I'm sure you guys will. I would love to do Blackbeard's again sometime. It is a great way to get in a lot of dives at a reasonable price and have a lot of fun.

I will check with the BOSS and see if that is possible. We will be going on a cruise the first week of June so may be busy getting ready for that. Of course it would not hurt to get in a few fresh water dives before hitting Cayman and Cozumel.

Maybe sounds good! Of course on the 2nd I fly to Mazatlan..

scubaPT:
I'm sure you guys will. I would love to do Blackbeard's again sometime. It is a great way to get in a lot of dives at a reasonable price and have a lot of fun.

I will check with the BOSS and see if that is possible. We will be going on a cruise the first week of June so may be busy getting ready for that. Of course it would not hurt to get in a few fresh water dives before hitting Cayman and Cozumel.
You should try to do blackbeards with us, Matt is going to try and go with us. We are thinking about going at the end of October now since the weather and water temps will be nicer than in march. Also you should have the BOSS come out to jocassee, we can do a dine and dive from the shore after we get back from the boat trip. Chuck and his wife might come out, and his wife isn't going to dive either, so she will have someone on the shore to hang out with.

OK, I got in touch with Bill and he is free for us to go out with him on the 27th for a morning trip. The fee is $30 per person and we can take up to 16 divers. I need to know a final count by the weekend so that I can book the spots with bill. So far we have......

Kyle
Heather
JKSteger
Lonefrogman.... as a definate

Mikerault
dschulte +1 or 2
Matt
nofish
scubaPT......as a possiblity

As I said before I would like to try and have a count for Bill by the end of the weekend, so let me know ASAP.

Kyle

UPDATE...... Bill has spots for 12 people not 16.... sorry about that.

Anyone..............Anyone..............Anyone...............Bueller.............Bueller..............Bueller

Oops! I should have read the title to this post a little closer. I was at Jocassee last weekend.

See you there.......... I have never been to Jocassee. I am looking forward to it.

Hey Guys and Gals, I just talked with Bill, and since he was on the road, I will be calling him tomorrow morning when he is at the shop to reserve a few spots for the
27th trip. He said I can reserve a min. of 4 spots, so I will be putting it on my C.C. to make sure that we have the boat. We will be going out on the morning trip, which leaves at 9:00 am and returns around 1:00 pm. After the boat dives, I plan on getting in a few more dives in at the boat ramp while we do a little cook out. If you need to contact Bill for any reason his # is 864-944-9255. I will find out where we need to meet and what time we need to be there when I talk with Bill in the morining. I will also find out what sites we may be diving, or if anyone has a request, let me know so that I can mention it to Bill.

Kyle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom