Jocassee on sunday 5/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Kyle, do I need to go ahead and call Bill and reserve my seat for that day?

J:

JKSteger:
Hey Kyle, do I need to go ahead and call Bill and reserve my seat for that day?

J:
I suggest anyone wanting to go needs to call bill and reserve their seat, that way I'm not stuck with 2 extra spots on my C.C. if we get some no shows. Thanks.

I just talked with Bill and he said we need to be at the dive shop at 8:00 am on the
27th. I reserved the min. spots required to hold the boat, so we are good to go. He told me we can just pay when we get to the dive shop, he prefers cash, but you still need to atleast call him with your info to claim your spot on the boat.

Thanks, I will call him tomorrow. I need to reserve a HID light too since I'm currently researching these lights now for a future purchase. Also need to find out if he banks 32%.
J:

How is the trip looking?
:monkeydan

dschulte:
How is the trip looking?
:monkeydan
Its still on. You need to give Bill a call with Off The Wall Charters and reserve your spot, his # is 864-944-9255. I have reserved 4 spots to hold the boat, so it is a go. He said he can take up to 12 divers, so call and book with him ASAP so that you make sure you get a spot.

I called him today and left a message to be expecting me too on the boat.

J:

Is there a hotel nearby? I think I would like to drive up Saturday afternoon rather then try to rush around Sunday morning...

Mike

You know Mike, that's not a bad idea. Actually, some of us could go up on Saturday and dive the boat ramp then spend the night at a close by hotel then get up and meet at Off the Wall at 8:00am for the boat dive. After the boat dive everyone could do whatever they wanted to do. Some could go home some could get in a couple more dives at the boat ramp.

I know there is a local hotel because the Divers Supply shop stayed in a hotel a few weeks ago.

J:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom